440 Barell Avenue, Carlstadt, NJ 07072
1. All apprentice day school classes are held at the Sheet Metal Workers Local Union No. 25 Training Center, 440 Barell Avenue, Carlstadt, NJ. Classes are from 7:00 AM until 3:30 PM.
2. You must contact the JATC if you are going to be late or absent from school - the number is (201) 507-0333, Ext. 127 or email email@example.com.
3. Apprentice School Tuition is $75.00 per semester and due on the first day you are in school (you must pay by check or money order only).
4. All apprentices are required to bring to class all required textbooks, calculators and drafting equipment.
5. Construction type work boots are to be worn at all times while you are in the Training Center in Carlstadt, NJ.
6. Quarterly Apprentice Meetings start at 5:00 PM and are held at the Training Center in Carlstadt, NJ.
7. Monthly Union Meetings start at 6:00 PM and are held at the Kenilworth Veterans Center in Kenilworth, NJ.
8. Refer to your Apprentice Rules & School Regulations Booklet for additional information about your apprenticeship.
For more information on the apprenticeship program, contact: Dana Bracero, Administrator, at (201) 507-0333, Ext. 127.